10 unique winter stays - experience nature in a different way | OwayyPublished December 9, 2022
Are you looking for a unique stay to visit this winter? You have come to the right place! In this blog post, we have found 10 unique stays that will give you unique experiences and an unforgettable winter holiday. From glamping to sleeping under the stars in a glass cabin, there is something for every taste and interest.
1. The Glass Lodge is a unique accommodation option where you can sleep under the stars all year round. The glass cabin is built of glass, so you can enjoy the stunning view no matter the weather. This is the perfect option for those who want to get close to nature and experience winter in a different way.
2. Yurt in Mols Bjerge is an authentic stay in a Mongolian yurt. You can experience the unique nomad culture and enjoy the beautiful nature that Mols Bjerge has to offer. This is a unique opportunity to experience winter in a different way and learn more about a fascinating culture.
3. Konglehytta at Mjøsli Lodge is a cozy cabin where you can enjoy the Norwegian nature in great comfort. The cabin is located 30 minutes from Oslo. Here you can experience winter in a different way while enjoying the stunning view of the fjord.
4. Supermåne is a unique accommodation option where you can enjoy comfort in nature from a height of 3 meters. Supermåne is a dome that is hung in the trees.
5. The Følvika Eye is a dome located in a beautiful landscape with peace and quiet. The dome has a unique shape and from here you can enjoy the stunning view of the landscape.
6. The Treetop Island is an idyllic treehouse that is located on its own little island in the forest. The cabin is built of wood and is surrounded by water, so you can enjoy the peaceful atmosphere and stunning view.
7. The Mirror on Grautaneset is a romantic nature experience where you can enjoy beautiful nature from a mirror cabin. The cabin is built of mirrors, so you can enjoy the stunning view and feel close to nature.
8. Ytterøy Forest Dome is a unique accommodation option where you can experience nature up close. The cabin is a dome-shaped cabin.
9. Himmelhyttene - Ørnablikk is a treehouse with a beautiful view of the fjord. The treehouse is built of wood and is surrounded by the beautiful Norwegian nature. If you're lucky, the eagle flies close by, from which the name also comes.
10. Salix at Trakt Forest Hotel is a unique opportunity to experience the forest in a different way. The hotel is located in a beautiful forest, where you can enjoy the peaceful atmosphere.
If you are looking for a unique experience that brings you close to nature and allows you to enjoy winter in a different way, these 10 unique stays are a great place to start. Let yourself be inspired and experience winter in a new way, but before you set off, it can be a good idea to check the weather forecast and pack accordingly.